Dear Mustang Family,
Saturday’s jamboree was ANOTHER huge success for our program! What a great way to kick off our season! We hosted 90 teams yesterday! This event should clearly be held at a bigger venue, but we kept up with the pace throughout the day. We received very positive feedback from the league representatives – no other program could have done a better job.
Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers for contributing to such a successful event. It was fun seeing all of our parents, returning and new, come together once again to support our kids. MTHS Key Club members stepped up, as always, to make sure we had enough volunteers. Many of our MTHS football players spent their day alongside our parent & Key Club volunteers doing whatever was needed. And some of our Jr Mustangs contributed by collecting recycling and trash at the end of the day. It truly was teamwork at its best. Thank you to our parents for:
- building our new BBQ on Thursday – helping unload the trailer on Thursday & Friday – showing up at 6:00am to start the BBQ and prepare food
- making nachos and pretzels for hours on end
- wrapping endless hamburgers & hot dogs
- providing friendly customer service to thousands of customers at the snack bar window
- working “overtime” because you recognized we needed more help
- barbecuing thousands of hamburgers and hot dogs – asking fans to toss out their sunflower seeds
- bringing extra family members to help out – taking care of players while their parents worked the full day
- helping with clean-up at the end of the day
Thank you to the MTHS Key Club for providing enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to help out all day.
Thank you to the MTHS & Jr Mustang Football managers for donating countless hours to our program yesterday and throughout the year.
Thank you to the MTHS Freshman, JV and Varsity Football Players for collecting the recycling, restocking our water, Gatorade and soda – and being available for any task.
Thank you to our coaches who volunteer their free time to provide such a positive experience for the kids. Thank you to our team moms for taking care of our players.
Thank you to the MTHS custodial staff for keeping our stadium clean.
We had a great day! Thank you for showing your Mustang Pride and for hosting an amazing jamboree!
Tag(s): More Info