The EGYSF scholarship application is now open. The application period is from April 1st - June 30th.
To apply for the scholarship:
1) Complete 2016 Jr Mustangs registration online by visiting our website at http://www.montereytrailjrmustangs.com/page/show/1611306-register
2) Go online at www.egysf.org to complete the scholarship application after completing MTJM registration.
3) The Jr Mustangs will notify you if/when your scholarship application has been approved. The amount of the scholarship won't be known until the EGYSF sends us the check and final recipient list - usually sometime around the end of August. When we receive the check from the EGYSF we will issue refunds to the approved recipients.
4) You may follow up with the Jr Mustangs regarding your scholarship status. Please do not call the EGYSF to follow up on your application. Doing so jeopardizes the scholarship program for all of our participants. The EGYSF prefers that all applicants communicate with their youth program regarding status of the application.
***The EGYSF application period is from April 1st - June 30th.
We will do our best to assist you through the scholarship process within the parameters set by the EGYSF.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
2015 Kickoff Night
PLAYER / PARENT MEETING & SIGN-UPS
Jr. Mustangs Youth Football & Cheer Program
MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2015
7:00 PM @ MTHS Cafeteria
This meeting is meant for incoming freshman to Monterey Trail High School 2015 Incoming Frosh FB mtg
Information will be given about:
Encouragement to Run Track & Field for your Middle School
Grade / Eligibility Requirements
Physical Exam / Proof of Insurance – Medical Clearance
Dear Mustang Family,
Saturday’s jamboree was ANOTHER huge success for our program! What a great way to kick off our season! We hosted 90 teams yesterday! This event should clearly be held at a bigger venue, but we kept up with the pace throughout the day. We received very positive feedback from the league representatives – no other program could have done a better job.
Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers for contributing to such a successful event. It was fun seeing all of our parents, returning and new, come together once again to support our kids. MTHS Key Club members stepped up, as always, to make sure we had enough volunteers. Many of our MTHS football players spent their day alongside our parent & Key Club volunteers doing whatever was needed. And some of our Jr Mustangs contributed by collecting recycling and trash at the end of the day. It truly was teamwork at its best. Thank you to our parents for:
- building our new BBQ on Thursday – helping unload the trailer on Thursday & Friday – showing up at 6:00am to start the BBQ and prepare food
- making nachos and pretzels for hours on end
- wrapping endless hamburgers & hot dogs
- providing friendly customer service to thousands of customers at the snack bar window
- working “overtime” because you recognized we needed more help
- barbecuing thousands of hamburgers and hot dogs – asking fans to toss out their sunflower seeds
- bringing extra family members to help out – taking care of players while their parents worked the full day
- helping with clean-up at the end of the day
Thank you to the MTHS Key Club for providing enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to help out all day.
Thank you to the MTHS & Jr Mustang Football managers for donating countless hours to our program yesterday and throughout the year.
Thank you to the MTHS Freshman, JV and Varsity Football Players for collecting the recycling, restocking our water, Gatorade and soda – and being available for any task.
Thank you to our coaches who volunteer their free time to provide such a positive experience for the kids. Thank you to our team moms for taking care of our players.
Thank you to the MTHS custodial staff for keeping our stadium clean.
We had a great day! Thank you for showing your Mustang Pride and for hosting an amazing jamboree!
The Pee Wees and Midgets took second place on Saturday in the SYF Division II Championships. We are proud of their accomplishments – their effort, teamwork and determination this season.
The Jr. Midget’s concluded their hard fought 2014 season. They made the playoffs and narrowly lost in a tough battle 20-22. They won 6 games, were close in others and, most importantly, gained great experience as they move forward. Great Job in 2014 and Go Mustangs!
The Jr. Pee Wee’s concluded their hard fought 2014 season. They won 3 games, were close in others and, most importantly, gained great experience as they move forward. This group of football players showed great promise for the future, many of which were playing for the 1st time. We look forward to next year with the 12 returning Jr. Pee Wee’s to set a strong foundation for success. Great Job in 2014 and Go Mustangs!
Caleb Ramseur #20
Kelepi Talakai #55
Lathun Snipes #69
Melikai Red #21
Tyrice Daniels #45
Xavier Powell #62
Jr Pee Wee
Kirk Brown #37
Youth Shrine Bowl All-Stars
Zach Larrier #11
Andre Crump #15
Noah Casarez #55
If you are planning to attend the SYF ALL-Star games, PLEASE purchase tickets this week at the PRACTICE field from our Mustang family in support of the fundraising efforts of our All-Star Youth Shrine Bowl participants.
TICKETS $12 (there will be no tickets available on the day of the All-Star games)
The Midget All-Stars need your help in reaching their Shrine Bowl fundraising goals prior to NOV 1st.
Please see Midget Team Moms Christine Crump or Emily Larrier
They will have a table set up near the concession stand each day at practice
Those players who have already turned in all equipment in satisfactory condition and have completed all volunteer hours are eligible to roll over the equipment & volunteer deposits or receive a deposit refund. Following is information for the Deposit Rollover Discount Program Rollover Info 2015
Here’s how the Deposit Rollover Discount Program works:
1) Your 2014 deposits are applied toward your 2015 registration. You receive a $25 discount.
2) Pay the remainder of your registration balance on Kick-Off Night (usually at the beginning of February) and receive another $25 discount.
*******2015 volunteer & equipment deposits will be due in the summer of 2015***
By participating in the rollover program and registering on Kick-Off Night your child will be “fully registered” for the 2015 season. Perks:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your deposits, rollover discount or refunds.
Thank you! & Go Mustangs!